2018-19 SPED ESY Site Facilitator
ESY Site Facilitator
Location: To be Determined
Temporary Timesheet Position
Approx 7.5 hours/day
Start Date: 1/22/19
ESY Program Dates: 6/3/19 - 6/27/19 (Mon-Thurs)
Teachers/Paras start 5/31/19
Job Goal: To coordinate and implement Special Education Extended School Year Program.
1. Prepare and submit proposals for supplementary funding.
2. Select qualified staff for summer program.
3. Develop and implement process for student qualification and enrollment in program according to Arizona Department of Education and PVUSD policies and procedures.
4. Provide appropriate materials and supplies for program.
5. Develop and implement staff development programs as necessary for student placement and program implementation.
6. Maintain regular parent communication.
7. Supervise and evaluate Extended School Year staff.
8. Maintain a safe and healthy environment for students and staff.
9. Maintain record and complete written report as required.
10. Work with Transportation department to organize student transportation needs.
11. Act as responsible party for Transfer and Disposal paperwork.
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)