Volunteer: Chaperone/Community Volunteer/Coach
Thank you for applying to volunteer in PVSchools! Please read the important information below about volunteering at our schools.
This application is for a 3 School Year Approval for NEW, CONTINUING and EMPLOYEE volunteers.
- NEW: Person who has never volunteered in PVSchools or has skipped one full year of volunteering in PVSchools. All NEW volunteers must provide a current notarized criminal affidavit, must pass a background investigation and fingerprint check. Fingerprinting may take up to 8 weeks to process.
- CONTINUING: Person who was previously approved to volunteer and whose approval status has expired within one year. CONTINUING volunteers must submit a new notarized criminal affidavit.
- EMPLOYEE: Person who is currently a PVSchools employee. All EMPLOYEE volunteers must provide their EMPLOYEE ID #. EMPLOYEES do not need to submit a notarized criminal affidavit.
This application is for CHAPERONES, COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS and VOLUNTEER COACHES.
- CHAPERONE: Parent, Guardian or Grandparent of a student who is volunteering at student's school and will be alone with students on a local or overnight field trip. All persons attending a field trip off-campus must be approved as a CHAPERONE.
- COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER: Person who DOES NOT have a student or grandchild at school that he/she wishes to volunteer.
- VOLUNTEER COACH: Person who will volunteer with athletics whether or not he/she has a student or grandchild attending PVSchools.
Fingerprinting for NEW volunteers may be obtained by one of two methods:
- Fingerprint results obtained from Fieldprint typically take 2 weeks, require an appointment and a fee.
PVUSD HUMAN RESOURCES:
15002 N. 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Fingerprint results obtained through PVUSD typically take 8 weeks.
- Walkins (HR) Monday through Friday 10 - 11 a.m.
All applicants and sites will receive an email notice upon approval. Upon notice of approval, please contact the school site for volunteer opportunities.
DISCLAIMER: An approved application does not guarantee approval of a volunteer opportunity. Principals reserve the right for final discretion on their school site.
Job Contact Information
Friday, May 12, 2017 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)