Volunteer: Chaperone /Community Volunteer/Volunteer Coach
Thank you for applying to volunteer in PVSchools! Please read the important information below about volunteering at our schools.
***If you are interested in becoming a VIP Tutor, please apply at https://pvschools.net/VIP
This application is for a 3 School Year Approval for NEW, CONTINUING and EMPLOYEE volunteers.
- NEW: Person who has never volunteered in PVSchools or has skipped one full year of volunteering in PVSchools. All NEW volunteers must provide a current notarized criminal affidavit, must pass a background investigation and fingerprint check. Fingerprinting may take up to 8 weeks to process.
- CONTINUING: Person who was previously approved to volunteer and whose approval status has expired within one year. CONTINUING volunteers must submit a new notarized criminal affidavit.
- EMPLOYEE: Person who is currently a PVSchools employee. All EMPLOYEE volunteers must provide their EMPLOYEE ID #. EMPLOYEES do not need to submit a notarized criminal affidavit.
This application is for CHAPERONES, COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS and VOLUNTEER COACHES.
- CHAPERONE: Parent, Guardian or Grandparent of a student who is volunteering at student's school and will be alone with students on a local or overnight field trip. All persons attending a field trip off-campus must be approved as a CHAPERONE.
- COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER: Person who DOES NOT have a student or grandchild at school that he/she wishes to volunteer.
- VOLUNTEER COACH: Person who will volunteer with athletics whether or not he/she has a student or grandchild attending PVSchools.
Fingerprinting for NEW volunteers may be obtained by one of two methods:
Arizona Department of Public Safety:
- Fingerprint Clearance Card results obtained typically take 2 weeks, require online registration and a fee.
- IVP Fingerprint Card REQUIRED
PVUSD HUMAN RESOURCES:
15002 N. 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Fingerprint results obtained through PVUSD typically take 8 weeks.
- Walkins (HR) Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 9am-3:30pm.
All applicants and sites will receive an email notice upon approval. Upon notice of approval, please contact the school site for volunteer opportunities.
DISCLAIMER: An approved application does not guarantee approval of a volunteer opportunity. Principals reserve the right for final discretion on their school site.
Job Contact Information
Monday, January 9, 2023 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)
To apply directly to Paradise Valley Unified School District, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.Apply Online
Job Reference #: 10150